Thursday, January 20, 2011

~My Sweet Little Family~

Jared Raulston is my husband. We were married April 23, 2005. One of the best days of my life! It was a beautiful wedding. Honestly, I don't really remember much of the specifics. Although, I certainly remember the way he looked and the way he looked at me. I remember dancing around the floor, although no one was dancing. He would pick me up and spin me around.. (He's like 6'2" and my dress wouldn't allow me to raise my hands in the air. So, he'd pick me up so that I could hug him or get my arms around his neck.) It was a monumental day.
I was previously married to Matthew Mitchell. Our divorce was final November 2004 and I was remarried April 2005.. Hey, when it's right ~ it's right!! In this marriage I had my son.
Brandon Joseph Mitchell
This was Brandon in 2005 
This is Brandon Now.. Almost 10 years old.. CrAzY!!

Jayda Leigh Raulston
Jared and I had our first little girl August 7, 2007


BrookLynn Raulston
Our little Angel born July 17, 2009


I love my sweet little family..




No comments:

Post a Comment