Monday, February 13, 2012

February

So many things have happened since the last few posts. My grandparents came up from Las Vegas for the weekend to celebrate my niece, McKayla's, birthday. It was a very crazy weekend! 

The Super Bowl party was great! We had a ton of people there!




 It's just a sad thing that our team lost.. Can't wait till next season!!
It was a bonding experience.

On Friday the 10th  a bunch of girls got together for Chili's and a late night showing of The Vow. It was so nice getting out with the girls and having a night out!! I didn't really care for the movie all that much but it was a great night out!!

With Jared working these intense schedules and me left to take care of everything.. I super failed today. I got in a car accident. :( The fault was 50/50.. I was turning into a lane and there was another man in the other lane turning into that same lane and we hit simultaneously. :( Our car doesn't even have plates yet. We bought it 3 weeks ago.. 
Jared is good with me about it but I am rippin myself apart about it.
It will all be good. It could've been much worse.. It can be fixed.. NO one got hurt.
I guess I needed a minute to vent frustrations. I am blessed that my car still runs! :)

BRIGHTER NOTE!!
Aubrey said that she would read The Hunger Games if I read Twilight.
Aubrey was done a few months ago and I finished last week! 
I hated the beginning of the book, but now I'm in love! Thank you to all of my friends that suggested I keep reading!! It's paying off!! 

Random Comment: I am so grateful for friends!

Looking Forward to:
March ~ Baby's gender 
and Hunger Games the Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment