Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy OCTOBER!!

I simply can not believe that it is October already! Time is flying by!

A little bit of an update..

JARED~ The busiest person I know. He is working hard at school full time, his full time job, Maintaining Fatherhood Perfection, & rockin his Church calling. I do not know how he does all that he does. He is an inspiration and such an example of charity. I love this man!! (I could talk about him forever.. So, I'll spare you)

BRANDON~ The sweetest boy I know. My sister is just a year older than Bran and they go to the same school. The other day, I looked out the window and saw Brandon carrying his backpack and my little sister's backpack. WHAT A STUD!! 
He is the best older brother that anyone could ask for. He is the best Son anyone could ever ask for.
He keeps busy with Friends, Scouts, & Family.. 




JAYDA~ Always the princess!! She is going to her second year of Pre-school at Learning Dynamics! She loves her class. She loves to come home and tell all of the stories that happened throughout the school day. (Although she saves the 'good' stories for Daddy and tells him when he gets home from work)
She is very excited to announce that she is going to be Cinderella for Halloween. One of her little girlie friends had a Birthday party where she was able to wear her costume and she was sooo excited!!


Another little Angel.. Although she has a spark at times.. Just like her Mommy!! 

BROOKLYNN~ She stays at home with me. She loves to help with Chores, Sing (especially Adele & "Moves Like Jagger"), Dress up, and scare the crap out of me climbing to the top of the jungle gym and slide down the slide. (a good 6 feet up) She is such a joy to our little family. 



Health Update: She sees a Pediatric Surgeon on the 6th of this month to check on her little liver. (When she was born she had to have an Umbilical IV. The catheter was pushed through to her liver. She contracted Staph infection in the center of her liver. She went septic and we almost lost her a couple times. But she's a fighter!! NOT a doctor there thought she was going to make it.. But she's still here!! (Climbing to the top of slides and scaring me half to death!!)

We are sooo excited for the Fall and HALLOWEEN! 
I promise to blog more! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment