Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I need to take more pictures!!

I have decided that we need to take more pictures. We ALWAYS have our camera but we have become lazy taking pictures.. Many things have happened the past few weeks and I have regretted that I haven't taken pics.. There may be some photos but not near enough and some were taken from my lovely sister-in-law, Bekkah.. 


THE RAULSTON FAMILY BARBECUE
October 8, 2011


Jared's parents wanted to get the whole family together and it was fun! it's amazing to see how much the family has grown! Jared has five other siblings.. Darin, Jamie, Jonny, Jodi, and Jaycee. Now they are grown, married, have children.. It has been fun to see this family grow.. What a fun night! We spray painted shirts & marshmallow guns and fed face!





THE PRIMARY PROGRAM
October 16, 2011


This was the last Primary Program for my sister, Baylee, and my niece, McKayla. They are turning 12 before the next program and will advance to Young Women. Brandon was asked to give a talk, Bay and McKayla were given a written line to recite, and Jay was in the front row singing all the songs perfectly! It was so nice to go to church bright and early and see my sister Gina there! We have been spending more time together lately which is the highlight of my life right now. (I was sooo sick this day and super weepy)


WEBELOS
October 18, 2011
{my new calling}


At the end of September I was called to be a Webelos leader! I was soo taken back! I have no idea how to be a Boy Scout leader and I have felt sooo helpless trying to help Brandon get his badges or support him in his progression as a Boy Scout. So it was definitely a blessing! I feel like I'm getting to know the things I need to know to get Brandon where he needs to be.
I love the woman I serve with. She is my leader in Relief Society and now Scouts.. (She is the Activities committee President for Relief Society and I am on her committee.) We took some pictures at the last Den Meeting we had. She had her Father-in-Law come teach the boys how to make a rope!! SOO MUCH FUN!! The boys loved it! 
I now have to figure out how to let Bran be a boy and not mother him soo much around his friends or at the meetings..





FALL BREAK
October 20th - 24th, 2011


It was such a nice much needed break! My Grandma and Grandpa Scott and my Great Grandma Wines were able to come up from Las Vegas! It's always fun when they are here! 
Jared needed a break from school and we all enjoyed Saturday morning biscuits and gravy!! His homemade biscuits and gravy should win an award!!
My little sister, Aubrey, had her wisdom teeth pulled the Wednesday before the break so we lent her the Playstation so she could start Grey's Anatomy on Netflix. She was pretty much restricted to the couch. Tyler and Kendra came over to visit. She has the best friends!
Aubs and I went to Gina's and had some much needed sister chill time. Kendra stopped by half way through and hung out with us! Loved this day!
Saturday and Sunday we were able to have a nice family dinner. Justin & Whitney came and it was just a very pleasant time.


THE SICKIES


I have been sick since Saturday the 15th.. I've had ALL the symptoms.. Totally regret that I didn't get a flu shot!!
Gina told me that I needed to start the show The Vampire Diaries. So we decided that we would start it from the beginning. When I got sick it seemed like the perfect time to start! 
Jared was home more, Fall Break, so he also got involved. (I love that he is open to watching ALL shows!)
Unfortunately, I share.. Gina and Jared also got sick.. and Brookie.. and Jay.. and Bran...
Jared missed work and school yesterday and today.
We sit on the couch and watch Vampire Diaries ALL day with our Kleenex, medicines, food, in our jammies, covered in blankets. It is a sad scene.. :( Gave me time to update my blog though!! :)






So that is what has been going on the last few weeks.  I promise to update more frequently so next time I don't post a novel!!

1 comment:

  1. Jared makes biscuits and gravy??? Can I come have breakfast at your place!!!

    ReplyDelete