Thursday, May 3, 2012

~Updates~

~So much has been happening it's hard to figure out where to start..~
Maybe if I blogged a little bit more it wouldn't be so difficult!

I think that the biggest thing that has happened since our last post was our discovery that our little baby is a BOY!! 
Jared has called every pregnancy's sex correctly and I thought for sure he couldn't get them all right. I felt for SURE that we were having a girl! He's has incredible intuition! It was such a special day! I was floating for a couple weeks after.

So.. current pregnancy status.. I am 26 weeks along. I still have 14 weeks to go which feels like an eternity! For some reason I already look 9 months pregnant and ready to pop. Maybe it's the hypothyroidism.. :( Oh well! I can loose it later! With Brandon I gained 55 lbs.. HEAVEN HELP ME~ I was much younger and my body bounced back better. I can't imagine how this is going to play out, but I think I need to start working out.. I know that I get postpartum depression but I wonder now if it's possible to get depression during pregnancy.. It's been a rough couple of weeks. On to happier things!
So, our due date started at August 10th and has moved to August 7th and then finished off at August 4th. So, We'll see!! Apparently this little boy isn't so little. He throws off all of the numbers every appointment we have! 
~SO EXCITED FOR OUR LITTLE BOY~

~My sweetheart finished his semester and his shift at work changed~ 
He went to school from 8-12:30pm and then to work from 2:30-10pm and now he goes to work at 8 and comes home at 5! It's great! I see him in the evenings for FHE, Brandon's baseball games, church activities, and the biggest part is that he is the best Dad ever and the kids get to kiss him goodnight every night! :)

Brandon has been very busy lately! It's been crazy! I never knew how rigorous baseball could be! He is practicing or having a game every day of the week excepting Sunday and Monday! He is very good! Last night he pitched for the first two innings of his game. He got this kid out and I screamed so loud I think people thought I was going into labor. :) I laughed so hard after that I was in tears. ("THAT'S MY BABY!!") Last night's game was also special because my brother, Justin, was able to help coach. Sjanna, Gina, Whitney, Mckayla, Baylee, and my girls were with Jared and I in the stands having too much fun cheering Brandon along! :)

Our little Jay has been super busy as well!! With play dates, birthdays, preschool, and shadowing mom she is the happiest helper I've ever seen! She has the most extensive imagination! I love to watch her play! She got her kindergarten shots a few weeks ago and did so remarkably well! She feels all grown up and ready to go to elementary school.. My baby's growing up!

Brookie is doing great! She has the strongest personality. Just like Jayda!! They butt heads sometimes but when they get along well it's pure bliss! I am so grateful that they are close in age! I hope it will be a blessing to them throughout their lives. BrookLynn has the sweetest spirit and has to hug and kiss everyone who leaves the room or anyone/anything she thinks is hurt. She is just precious! I can't believe she's starting preschool in the fall~

~Our lives are about to change yet again.. I think I have come to embrace change. If my life was too constant I think I'd get bored!~


2 comments:

  1. I gained 55 with Caleb.... no biggy!! I am sure you are the most adorable pregnant mama!! So glad you have a daddy and husband back... it is no fun when they have to be away! Sounds like all is well with your sweet family! Keep those updates coming (like I'm one to talk!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely possible to get depression during pregnancy, so if your feeling super low, maybe you should talk to your dr. or it just might get worse after you have your sweet baby boy!! I hope everything is ok, remember, you can call me ANYTIME day or night if you ever need anything! I always feel happier after we have hung out. :) I am so glad you have jared around again and I loved hearing what your kids are up too. You have the most adorable family and I love all of you!

    ReplyDelete