Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Birthday!

Oh my goodness..

I
AM
30


I had such an amazing weekend! 

Saturday..
Jared made me the yummiest breakfast in bed..


We were able to go on our favorite date, the temple. Then we were going to go to Tucanos (a Brazilian grill) but the wait was 2 1/2 to 3 hours so we decided to go get a drink at Sonic and pick up Chinese for the family instead. 

Sunday...
We went to church! 
I was able to substitute BrookLynn's class for a friend who was out of town. After church Jared made pumpkin chip cookies, brussel sprouts,and parmesan rolls and my dad made fried chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy. Mom and I tended the baby and read our books. We are reading The Host right now getting ready for the movie to come out in March.

Justin, Whitney, Gina, Mom, Dad, Baylee, McKayla, Jared, Brandon, Jayda, BrookLynn, and Bane were with me as we ate dinner and then they sang Happy Birthday to me :)
We had cake (that my mom made for me) and ice cream and opened presents. 

Monday.... (My actual birthday)
Baylee and Brandon watched the kids so that Mom, Gina, Aubrey, Meg, Tiffany, and I could go to Chili's for lunch. It was so much fun. I don't know why I didn't take a camera for a pic. But it was great!

I had the best birthday!! I love my friends and my family! It was so fun!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment