Tuesday, January 8, 2013

~Happy 2013~

We had such an incredible Christmas!! It was such a wonderful opportunity to be with friends and family. 
Jared's family has 2 major holiday parties for the grandparents on both sides. It is so fun to see all of Jared's family. We had a blast. On Christmas day we were able to go to Jared's parents house and have our Christmas with them. I am so thankful that I have the best in-laws. I am so lucky!
Sjanna brought my grandparents up from Las Vegas and the Herrera family was all together for the holiday. It was wonderful! They came on Sunday the 23rd and left that following Friday. I love it when my sister comes up! 
We started cooking on Friday and by Christmas eve we had so many treats! It was so fun!
I think I personally gained 10 lbs. But with the flu we lost a few.. :) Ha! 
It was one of the most amazing Christmas' I've ever had. 
We had such an incredible year altogether! We had our 4th child & we were sealed in the temple in 2012, among many other incredible wonderful things. 
We are so excited to see what 2013 brings to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment