Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It's Almost May!

I can't believe that tomorrow is May!
I'm finding that my addictions to Instagram and Facebook kinda leave my blog like a bad re-run.. I will try to post things that I haven't posted on other sites. :)

Brookie had her Un-Birthday at school and then went on a really fun play date! It was HER day!! 

For Baylee's birthday all she wanted was a sister date to get her nails done! I was happy to oblige!


 Jay lost her first tooth and since then has been asking over and over if the tooth-fairy is real. She thinks the tooth-fairy is a man.. Ha!!

One of the daily pictures I send to Gina at work.

My 3 youngest playing on the floor during one of our Thursday nights!
Gina and I watch Vampire Diaries and Grey's Anatomy together every Thursday night!

Someone accidentally ran their car into BrookLynn's preschool. It was only two weeks ago and the repairs are almost complete. Scary day!

 When I come in to do the dishes, Jared video chats his brother but doesn't say a word.. They alter their faces on the screen and laugh at their funny faces and then they say.. "See Ya!" I love it!! 15 minutes of faces and laughs!

Bane FINALLY took to his crib! YAY!!

 Happy baby boy!

We have gone full force into Baseball season! We have practices on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday and games on Tuesday and Thursday! We are always on the field now. Brandon made the Majors Yankees team. (In his age group there is AAA and the Majors) 




 So thankful for Danielle at the games!! She helps me keep the 3 kids in the stands that I am responsible for happy and out of the other spectators way! :)

Since we haven't had a lot of time to date each other Jared's made a ton of yummy food for our date nights and breakfast. :) I love his patty melts! Everyone should try Jared's food at least one time in their life!!

Gina bought me a gift certificate to The Cheesecake Factory for my birthday back in January and we haven't had the opportunity to go until a couple weeks ago. It was the first time I've been and I fell in love!! It was soooo good!! I ate sooooo much! After we ate, we walked around City Creek and Temple Square. It was a WONDERFUL night!!

I have had the opportunity to reconnect with an old friend this past couple of weeks. As many of you know, there were a couple of years in my life where I really struggled. I met Janet during that time and she has constantly stayed in my life at a distance and now that I have happier times and I know that I can focus more time on friendship and less time on healing myself, we have come back together!

How Brookie eats Guacamole.. :)

Bane and my crazy face pic watching the sun start to set.

During one of our cheap date-nights, Jared planned to have a romantic fire and a movie on his tablet. We then invited Blake, Aubrey, Justin, and Whitney so we had to get a bigger screen.. Jared wheeled our big screen out to the back yard. It was SO fun!

One of my favorite times of the week is my lunch date with my bestie. Meg always lets me rattle my life off to her for a couple hours and centers me! I love it!! She is seriously the best! Life would be a darker place if I didn't have Meg!

So, we create lots of fun. It's time to focus on the positive instead of dwell on the negative. I have made a goal to not speak negatively on social media. I was able to attend a women's conference where this special woman, Hilary Weeks, (look her up on youtube to see her music videos) talked about women and how we focus on the negative about ourselves. The negativity breeds in our minds and then it comes naturally to us. Thinking positively also has this effect. She took one of those counter clicker things and she clicked how many times she thought negatively about herself or any situation and at the end of her day she clicked over 300 times. She then started clicking positive thoughts even if it was just clicking when her head hit the pillow at night and it is helping her transform the way she looks at herself and her life. I am trying this. I may even buy a clicker! My thought of the day.. FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE!!

1 comment:

  1. Love you Laraleigh!! You are a very very bright spot in my life!

    ReplyDelete