Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween is such a fun time for us.
We had to decide who was going to be what..
Bane~ I wasn't too concerned with him being anything because he is just 3 months and I really needed to focus on the other costumes.. BUT.. 
EVERYONE has commented on Bane's name because the Batman movie just came out and I guess Bane is a villain in the movie so we got many comments. :)
SO here is BATMAN for Halloween



He didn't go trick-or-treating but he sure was cute!

BrookLynn was a very cute lamb. The fun thing about her costume is that Jay wore it 2 years ago and I wore it when I was 3. :) I won't say how long ago that was..


Jayda saw a Wonder Woman costume on TV and she couldn't shake the itch.. I don't think that she even knows who Wonder Woman is.. But she absolutely made the cutest!!


Brandon always has an incredible costume thanks to his dad, Matt. Matt is a very good artist and apparently a good sewer as well! Brandon decided to be the Batman villain  Scarecrow. It was AMAZING! I wonder how long Matt and his girlfriend, Danielle, spent creating this incredible costume! 





Brandon went with his friends Trick-or-Treating and Jared took Brookie and Jay. I stayed home with my Mom, Dad, Gina, and Bane! (Jared built an arc-reactor (SP) from scratch and went as Iron man. It lit up and everything. He is incredible!)



It was a fantastic day! Such a great holiday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment