Thursday, November 1, 2012

Our Summer Part Four

Bane Ryan Raulston
August 2, 2012
7lbs. 12oz.



He was born just 5 days after our sealing at the Mt Timponogos Temple! He was perfect!
Labor and delivery was a very smooth process and we both we perfectly healthy!
Jared, Aubrey, Gina, and my Mom were in the room while I delivered. It was a very spiritual wonderful experience. 



Right after Bane was handed to me..  We met and it was love at first sight.




Daddy and his new little man



Brandon and his little brother



Jayda and her little brother..



BrookLynn meeting her little brother..



Great Grandma & Grandpa Raulston



Aunt Jamie & Cousins, Eden (two pics above) & Jack


Grandma Raulston & Bane


Beautiful Aunt Jaycee 


Grandpa Raulston & Bane



Great Grandma & Grandpa Orme


Gorgeous Aunt Bekkah


Proud Grandpa Herrera


Uncle Justin & Gorgeous Aunt Whitney


Beautiful Aunt Sjanna


Gorgeous Aunt Baylee

I just realized that the women who stayed with me through labor evaded pictures! I don't know how that happened.. But my Mom, Gina, and Aubrey were there the whole time! :) 
It was a blessed time and Bane has been such a sweet tender blessing to our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment